The Health Plus Program provides all types of regular medical care within the framework of its comprehensive medical services:
- General prevention – organisation of preventative examinations and tests for various illnesses, provision of all vaccinations, a detailed and comprehensible information service concerning the patient’s condition of health, maintenance of the client’s fully digitised medical records and recommendation of suitable medical care.
- Targeted prevention – organisation or detailed latest generation genetic tests, which enable precise diagnosis of genetic disorders and hereditary illnesses. The goal is to prevent potential health problems, for example by changing the patient’s lifestyle or timely consultation with specialists.
- Precise diagnostics – in the case of any health problems, we arrange all the necessary tests, either directly at the clinic, which has the latest diagnostic equipment available, or at top quality specialised partner hospitals.
- Comprehensive treatment – modern diagnostic methods enable precise targeting of treatment of physical and mental health, which is coordinated for the patient by a personal physician. Test results from specialists are collected, medical records are kept, any necessary hospitalisation is organised and a comprehensive information service is provided.
- Pleasant hospitalisation – operations and hospitalisation for adults and children are secured at partner hospitals in the Czech Republic and abroad. The option of accommodation in a deluxe hospital room is a matter of course. A personal physician who coordinates the medical care and the services of the Health Plus Program receptionists are available by telephone.
- Suitable rehabilitation – apart from prevention, diagnostics and comprehensive treatment, we also offer our clients recommendations for suitable rehabilitation, either directly within our premises or at our partner rehabilitation facilities. We also arrange offers of spa treatment, which is suitable in the case of a specific type of treatment.
- 24 hour emergency care – we take care of your health 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. A 24 hour call service with experienced and expertly trained receptionists, who can arrange a consultation with a personal physician, an emergency examination or a doctor’s house call to the patient, is available to clients.