The organisation and mediation of individual healthcare
Personalised healthcare - 24 hour service of reception and emergency doctors, including the possibility of telephone consultation and call-out of a doctor or healthcare professional throughout the territory of Prague and selected localities within the surroundings of Prague according to current price list (not a substitute for emergency services).
Guarantee of appointment for acute examination (by internal medicine specialist or general practitioner) within 24 hours.
Use of verified expert systems for the analysis of client data and monitoring of clients according to observation groups.
Co-operation and exchange of relevant health information within the framework of emergency services at Na Homolce Hospital.
Broad spectrum of preventive examinations / Preventive check-up
- Comprehensive examination by internal medicine specialist
- ECG examination
- Biochemical blood test: Na, K, Cl, bilirubin, ALT, AST, ALP, GMP, urea, creatinine, albumin, uric acid, glycaemia, cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol, triglycerides, TSH
- Haematological blood test: blood count, FW
- Determination of blood group
- Chemical examination of urine and urine sediment
- Men aged over 40 years + PSA
- Men and women aged over 50 years + FOB test
Extended spectrum of vaccinations for Czech Republic:
- Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis, influenza
Fast laboratory diagnosis directly in the doctor’s surgery or in visiting service:
- CRP – test for distinguishing bacterial and viral infections
- INR – quick monitoring of anti-coagulation therapy (Warfarin)
- STREP A – quick test for detection of Streptococci
- Glycaemia – determination of blood glucose level
- URI TEST – quick complete urine analysis
- Glycated haemoglobin – indicator of long-term glycaemia
Electronic healthcare eHEALTH with convenient access via the client zone on PC or via the HealthPlus mobile app, containing:
- Comprehensive health documentation and laboratory examinations available to all attending doctors and the client
- Overview of comprehensive medication and linkage with applications ePrescription and eSick Note, supplemented with information about effects and side effects of pharmaceuticals issued by the State Institute for Drug Control for improving correct use of medications and avoidance of complications
- Graphic expression of measured health values over time and increased effectiveness of therapeutic measures for individual clients
- Online chat service and video visits, enabling full substitution of follow-up examinations, increasing availability and greater effectiveness of provided healthcare
- Video visits in doctor’s surgery, enabling full substitution of follow-up examinations
- Telemetry (distance measurement of health values) for increased precision of diagnostic process
Provision of further health services for privileged conditions