due to the recorded increase of positive tests for covid-19 in the Czech Republic and the interest of our clients in vaccination, we bring you the following up-to-date information:
- Vaccination takes place directly in Program Health Plus, the frequency of dates are governed by the number of clients interested.
- Vaccination with the 2nd booster dose is possible from July 18.
- Persons aged 18 and over can be vaccinated, at the earliest 4 months after the previous 1st booster dose.
- Vaccination is generally recommended for persons over 60 years of age and younger ones in increased risk groups.
- Comirnaty (Pfizer) and SpikeVax (Moderna) are currently the only vaccines used and officially recogized as a second booster, the same vaccine as used for the first booster is recommended.
- The Nuvaxovid (Novavax) vaccine, which is also available in our clinic, cannot yet be used as officially recognised booster dose yet. However, it is assumed that by mid-September 2022 the approval procedure for its use and for revaccination should take place. We will inform you as soon as possible.
If you are interested in vaccination or its consultation with your personal doctor, please contact our Customer centre.